Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Housing association question regarding garden?

Hello I dont know if anyone can advise me but I am am currently living in a overcrowded 3 bedroom house and my local council have nominated me to a Housing agency for a 5 bedroom house.


The house is currently being built but when I went with hubby for a drive round one of the builders who was far from helpful said the house had NO garden.The house is a townhouse but with NO garden???? The land around the house seemed very small but I cant believe they would build a house for 8 people with NO garden. I am in Cambridge and land is expensive but I am so upset.


Are they allowed to have no garden or is this builder guy taking c***?


Thanks all.

Housing association question regarding garden?
Why not? Condos don't have gardens. With a condo, you only own the interior of the unit. The association owns the exterior (walls, landscaping, common areas).
Reply:To get the correct answer you really need to contact the Housing Agency and ask them about the No garden. The unhelpful builder might have misunderstood and told you wrong. I really believe your best bet is to ask the agency. Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment