Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How do I display an image in a CERTAIN P(preferably GIF, PNG, or JPG, but BMP will do) in VC6 / C++ using MFC.

I strictly use MFC if I can, VC6 only. I HATE console apps/code with a passion. They are utterly useless. I am so sick of all these tutorials that just 'paste a pic' on a white 'Edit Box' but don't tell you a thing about HOW in the world it got there! PLEASE for all that is decent and holy in the gaming world, please, please help me without mentionint the following words:





cout, cin, console, Linux, Unix, Mac, iMac, IPOD, VB6, .NET, VC7, vc8, Borland, Builder, CDocument, 'make it a memer of the %^%26amp;#$ class' and so on. I just want to know how do I put an image at the location of X, Y, and how do I CHANGE X and Y. I'd like to be abl to have 2 versions of this code, one where I am able to set the movement myself, and another where I can 'click and drag' the graphic (such as a chess piece or checker?) JPGs have great color as GIFs seem splochy, but only GIFs/PNGs have transparency, although I've heard rumours of transparent JPeGs! A versitle code that can use all 3 would be nice.

How do I display an image in a CERTAIN P(preferably GIF, PNG, or JPG, but BMP will do) in VC6 / C++ using MFC.
i tryed to send you a email but some how it did not go through so i am "answering" here. you are very ignorant about macs. i have worked with a lot of pcs both fast and slow, and never had any thing but problems with them. all pcs are junk compared to macs. macs never get viruses, have the best hardware in the world, and have been rated the best computer of any price. they last long, have all good software, pcs have a lot more software but most of it is junk and if you got rid of all the bad stuff there would be less for pc than theere is for mac. i know what a good computer is and you dont. i will never use a pc again. my mac is the best computer i have ever had, and when i need a new computer i will get a mac. PCs STINK.


No comments:

Post a Comment