Sunday, July 12, 2009

I cannot install Site Builder 2.3. I have seen similar Q&A's but none work for me.?

"jen sitebuilder" gave this recent answer to a question:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...


I completely removed Sitebuilder, Java, and all the files associated with both that I could find. I reinstalled Java and the Sitebuilder 2.3. (I even tried 2.2 again, which was working before I removed it to upgrade!) Here is the sequence of errors and details: The last installer command was:


Execute: C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\javaws.exe -wait -codebase "file:C:\Program Files\Yahoo SiteBuilder" -open "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\.sbpath" "C:\Program Files\Yahoo SiteBuilder\sitebuilder.jnlp".


The Java error was then:


Java (TM) Web Start 1.5.0_09 X Splash: sysCreateListenerSocket failed


[OK]


After clicking ok, the installer messsage was: "Installation failed due an internal error. expected the file C:\Program iles\Java\jre1.5.0_09\.sbpath to have been created during installation.


???

I cannot install Site Builder 2.3. I have seen similar Q%26amp;A's but none work for me.?
If it's a legal copy, read the directions. If not, you get what you pay for.

birthday flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment