Sunday, July 12, 2009

Program Builder help?

I'd like to build a program where it has like a mini window in it that displays a website, how would I make that? Would I have to learn ALL of C++? or just some of it? Cause I'm thinking of making an account creator for MapleStory, I've foudn a site that will help it greatly, and I would like to make a program for automaticly making accounts.





Thanks for the help =)





(If you don't know what I mean, I want a website to be displayed as if it was a window in the program.)

Program Builder help?
Try http://widgets.yahoo.com/ there might be something already made you can customize for the web you want to display.





Also you can sync any web to display on your desktop using windows by going to desktop properties, desktop, customize desktop, web, and set new desktop item then add the url and setup a sync schedule.

floral arrangements

No comments:

Post a Comment