Sunday, July 12, 2009

How do I create a custom batch file for Yahoo Site Builder 2.5?

When trying to save new content in Yahoo Site Builder 2.5 I received an 'Out of Memory' error message. However, the message said that if you are an advanced user you could create a custom batch file that contains the following command:





java-Xmx400M-jar"C:ProgramFilesYahooSi... (Replace the sample path with the path to your own SiteBuilder installation directory. You can change the memory by replacing "400" with another number).





Can anyone tell me wher this command should be created? How?





Thank you so much for your help!!

How do I create a custom batch file for Yahoo Site Builder 2.5?
Hi, I had the same problem. I gave up in the end and unistalled Sitebuilder. But then a day later I went back and reinstalled it by downloading it again. This time When I went into the tools bar I was able to change my memory upto about 240mb. Try this and see if it works.





Trish xx


No comments:

Post a Comment